High Voltage [BR]
GE's Metal enclosed air interrupter switch and fuse provides a cost effect means to protect your equipment, manually select your bus, and serve as a disconnect for operating personnel. GE coordinates the switch with other substation equipment. As a transformer primary, the switch can provide both voltage and current protection in addition to the switching operation.
Features and Benefits
- Custom designed with many accessories to meet your switching requirements
- Coordinated with major equipment
- Transformer Primary Switches
- Industrial and Utility Switch & Fuse Line-Ups
- Single, Duplex, and Selector Transformer Primary Switches
- Switch & Fuse Line-ups, Utility Metering
- 27kV to 38kV, 40 to 61kA interrupting switch mechanisms
- 600 to 1,200 amperes switches
- Indoor and outdoor enclosures
- Fuse and Lightning Arresters are available.
- UL, ANSI C37.2 and C37.3, NEMA, IEC, and CSA compliant