The GE Limitamp motor control center provides an economical means of centralizing motor starters and related control equipment. It permits motor control starters, feeders, isolator switches, distribution transformers, interlocking relays, programmable control, metering and other miscellaneous devices to be obtained in a single floor-mounted structural assembly fed from a common enclosed main bus.
Limitamp motor control centers are constructed of standardized heavy gauge vertical sections housing vertical and horizontal buses and compartmented starters. Sections are bolted together to form a single line-up assembly. The entire center may be powered by incoming line connection at a single point.
Typical applications are in paper, steel, cement, rubber, mining, petroleum, chemical, and utility-type industries. Limitamp control is also used in water and sewage plants and public buildings for air conditioning, pumps and compressors.
Features and Benefits
- Visible blade disconnect switch
- Proven, high reliability vacuum contactors (2 million operations)
- Quick-make / quick-break disconnect switch
- Modular, flexible enclosure construction
- Extensive protective relays from GE Multilin
- Epoxy insulated bus available
- Drawout and stationary contactors
- 1 high and 2 high arrangements
- UL / cUL available on most units
- Large isolated low voltage compartment
- No rear access required
- Matching line-up with all existing Limitamp installed equipment
- Main bus: 1200A, 2000A, 3600A
- System voltages: 2400V, 3300V, 3600V, 4160V, 4800V, 6600V, 7200V
- Contactor sizes: 400A, 800A
- Enclosure types: NEMA 1, 1A, 2, 3R, 12
- Bus bracing: 50 KA symmetrical
- Dependable performance
- Low maintenance
- Cycle time to support your needs