Power Equipment Centers [BR]
Whether your equipment needs protection from the elements or an environmentally controlled atmosphere we can help you find a solution. Typical features of a GE Power Equipment Center include a self supporting base, floors designed for 250 psf loading, roof and walls designed to meet snow/ice loading and wind velocities specific to your region. Options may include external stairs, platforms and railing, HVAC Systems with various insulation levels, fire rated walls, computer floors, fire protection systems, plumbing fixtures, and a many other custom features.
Equipment that can be integrated into Portable Buildings includes:
- Turbine Controls
- MV and LV Switchgear
- MV and LV Motor Control Centers
- Switchboards, Panelboards, Transformers
- Batteries, Relay Panels, SCADA Systems
- Engineering Constructors - (Global Projects)
- Petrochemical Industry
- Utility & Industrial Facilities
- Waste Water Treatment
Features and Benefits
- Custom designed to meet your new or expanding facility needs.
- Coordinated with major equipment.
- Designed to meet National Building Codes
- Provides Financing and Tax options.
- Reduces Installation time.
- Fully Integrated and Tested at factory.