GTX Series - Standard (Open transition) CCC certified [BR]
The Zenith GTX Series of automatic transfer switches (ATS) is built light commercial critical/non-life safety applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The GTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The GTX transfer switches are equipped with the MX60 Control Panel.
This microprocessor includes:
• Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
• Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
• Time Delay Engine Start - 5 seconds (P)
• Time Delay Engine Warmup - Transfer to Generator - 20 seconds (W)
• Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility - 5 minutes (T)
• Time Delay Engine Cool Down - 5 minutes (U)
• Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
• Pushbuttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
• Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
• Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
• Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration All time delays are fixed.
The unit is available in open type, NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R enclosures. Additional options include:
• A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
• Integrated battery charger 1.5A/12V
- Ratings 40 to 400 amps
- 120/380V, 208/416V, 50/60Hz
- CCC certified
- Complies to GB/T 14048.11-2008
- Complies to IEC 60947-6-1:2005
- Double throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism
- Electrically operated, mechanically held
- Designed for standby applications
- GE Power Quality is a global leader in innovative technology, service and support to the power quality industry.
- Toll-Free 7x24 Customer Service Call Center @ 1-800-820-8206
- For replacement Parts, call 1-800-820-8206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- For extended warranty and full-coverage service contracts, call 1-800-820-8206 or email email@example.com