DPB Series: Distributed Power Busway (160-800Amp) [BR]
Providing Critical Power Overhead Distribution to the Datacenter
The GE Series DPB Busway is a flexible design specific to datacenter applications, that provides overhead power distribution via three phase Bus Rails and Tap-Off Boxes to critical loads. The Tap-Off Boxes utilize GE Circuit Breakers.
The DPB Busway design is estimated to save 60% in time and labor than traditional conduit and wire installations. This product also aligns with an industry trend whereby many datacenters are now concrete floor construction, thus making overhead power distribution cost effective.
Rugged, yet Flexible Construction & Use
• Compact, safe construction
• Class H Insulation
• Nickel-Plated Copper Bus Bars
• 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 20ft Bus Rail Sections available
• Integral Ground Path
• 22 − 42 KAIC rated
• Simple Tap-Off Box installation ; no 90 degr turn req'd
• Branch Circuit Monitoring (BCMS) available
• BCMS Hub to monitor all branch circuits