IT Series UPS - UL Listed (600VA - 2kVA) [BR]
GE's IT Series UPS delivers cost-effective power protection in tower and 19inch rack format. Equipped with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation), the range is ideal for server, data storage, networking and point of sale applications. The units are equipped with RS232 and USB communication ports as standard, and with an RJ11 port for telephone/modem protection.
The IT Series is a line interactive UPS with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) ensuring a pure sinewave output and preventing damage due to power outages,voltage fluctuations and transient surges. All IT Series UPS have hot swappable batteries and are provided with a two-year product warranty.
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency at all loads - Ideal for servers supporting varying load levels
- Advanced battery protection - Protection of the UPS core component
- Hot swappable batteries - Battery replacement without removing the load
- Regular automatic battery test - No surprises in the event of utility failure
- Short circuit and overload protection - UPS protection from external errors
- Cold start - UPS can start even without the utility present
- Single Phase Output Voltages - 125V
- 50/60Hz auto-sensing - Can be used as a frequency converter
- 95% efficiency - Low losses and greater energy savings
- Intelligent LED display - Quick visual of UPS, load and battery status
- Wide operating temperature - UPS can operate between 0°C to 40°C